It is finally Friday and we’ll let Michael August take us out in royal style.
Michael August breaths life into any instrument in his hands and when he takes up Big Jake, he brings out its full potential.
Available in 4 vintage colours Big Jake is your full bodied, Heirloom quality Tenor Archtop you’ll cherish for life.
Model 327- Big Jake Archtop Tenor Guitar
-23 inch scale, 1 1/4 inch Nut and robust 16 inch body
-Robust Canadian Maple Bolt On Neck with binding and fret markers
– Cream and black vintage style celluloid binding
– Adjustable Truss Rod
– Vintage Closed Tuners
– Rosewood Fret board
– MOP Fret Markers
– Floating Hybrid 2 wood Bridge or OptionalAdjustable Tune~O~Matic Bridge
– Solid Sitka Spruce Front with Binding
– Arched Mahogany Back
– Stratified Mahogany sides
– Celluloid Binding on Front, Back and Neck
– Single Alnico 4 bar P90 black single coil dog ear guitar pickup
– .032, .022, .014, .010 Strings for multiple tunings
– Volume and Tone Controls
– 1/4 Inch Plug in Jack on side
– Strap Plug
– Hardshell Case Included
– Pick guard optional
– Optional Tuning and String changes
No matter your preferred tuning, Big Jake and all Craven Tenor Guitars can take the pressure and will reward you with the beautiful tones only an archtop can provide. Big Jake is factory adjusted with medium strings and intonation set for DGBE tuning however the string configuration allows for most of your favorite tunings. String sizes are 032, 022, 014, 010.
Check out Big Jake here: https://craventenorguitars.com/model-327-big-jake-series-archtop/