CRAVEN TENOR GUITAR Warranty
Your new Craven Tenor Guitar is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship upon delivery to the original retail purchaser, subject to the limitations contained in this warranty.
Upon receiving your Craven Tenor Guitar if malfunctions occur as a result of faulty materials or workmanship, Craven Tenor Guitars will repair the defect(s) or replace the instrument, as it deems appropriate in its sole discretion. Craven Tenor Guitars reserves the right to use materials regularly utilized at the time of repair in the event that original materials are no longer available. If replacement of your instrument is deemed appropriate by our staff, Craven Tenor Guitars will replace the instrument with one of the same or most similar style of a value not in excess of the original purchase price of your instrument. Sitka Spruce top is warrantied against failure caused by poor craftsmanship for 5 years subject to proper handling, storage and environmental conditions.
This warranty covers the cost of both labor and materials on any repair deemed necessary by our Customer Service Representative. In the unlikely event that your instrument is destroyed, lost or damaged beyond repair, while in the possession of Craven Tenor Guitars for repair, Craven Tenor Guitars will replace that instrument with one of the same or most similar style of a value not in excess of the original purchase price of your instrument. Any costs relating to shipping, transport to and from approved repair depot, insurance covering the instrument, including but not limited to collector’s value insurance, must be carried by owner at owner’s expense.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXTENDED TO THE ORIGINAL RETAIL PURCHASER ONLY AND MAY NOT BE TRANSFERRED OR ASSIGNED TO SUBSEQUENT OWNERS. YOUR PROOF OF PURCHASE OR SALES RECEIPT MUST ACCOMPANY ALL REQUESTS FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE. WARRANTY COVERAGE IS VALID ONLY TOWARDS REGISTERED INSTRUMENTS REGISTERED BY ORIGINAL OWNERS WITHIN 30 DAYS OF PURCHASE.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Any instrument that has been altered or modified in any way or upon which the serial number has been tampered with or altered.
- Any instrument that has not been registered with Craven Tenor Guitars by its original owner or upon which false information has been given.
- Any instrument that has been damaged due to misuse, negligence, accident, or improper operation, improper shipping or storage.
- The subjective issue of tonal characteristics, or action height of strings.
- Shipping damages of any kind.
- Any instrument that has been subjected to extremes of humidity or temperature, normal wear and tear (i.e., worn frets, worn machine heads, worn plating, string replacement, scratched pickguards, or damages to or discoloration of the instrument finish for any reason).
- Any instrument that has been purchased from an unauthorized dealer, or upon which unauthorized repair or service has been performed.
- Any factory installed electronics after a period of 6 months following the original date of purchase.
- Cracking, discoloration or damage of any sort to the finish or plating for any reason.
- Craven Tenor Guitars does not warranty the playability of a instrument whose “action”, string gauge or tuning has been modified from factory settings.
- Craven does not warranty against damage occurring through truss rod, bridge or tailpiece adjustments done without pre approval of Craven Tenor Guitars.
- Our archtop guitar top and back are guaranteed for 5 years against cracking caused by faulty craftsmanship from date of original purchase. Our guarantee does not protect against poor handling, heat or atmospheric conditions, damaging occurring during or from transport or shipping. Our guarantee is non transferable and valid for the original owner only from date of purchase. All guitars must be registered within 30 days of purchase. Failing to register voids all warranty expressed or implied.
- *(Sale items, markdowns or seconds are void of warranty.)
REGISTER YOUR CRAVEN GUITAR HERE:
Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Items damaged in shipping process
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial or no refunds are granted:
- Damage during shipping if customer does not insure at purchace time.
- Damage caused by neglect, improper handing, storage of other external damaging conditions.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 10 days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchange or trade in
We will consider exchange or trade in of previously purchased Craven Tenor Guitars. Provide clear and detailed photos of all sides of the guitar and case. Provide clear photographs of any damage or wear. A value will be determined of the exchange or trade in and will be awarded upon us inspecting the trade in for its physical condition upon arrival.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
Craven Tenor Guitars
472 Lakewoood Rd.,
ph.250 558 7328
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Returns required due to shipping errors: Should an error occur in the product your receive, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will provide you with the appropriate return address for you to ship your item back to us. You will be required to use UPS, provide a tracking number and your paid UPS receipt (you will be refunded for shipping expenses). Upon receiving the return, it will be inspected and a full refund will be provided or a corrected shipment will be sent to you at no cost or your item cost returned to you. The item must be returned in original condition, unplayed and unused in its original shipping condition and packaging.
Contact us at email@example.com for questions related to refunds and returns.